Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Mile Number 86 (roughly)!

A wonderful ride today, second day of over forty miles. Soon we're upping the riding to closer to sixty than fifty miles a day---at least a I think so. Like I keep telling everyone, I'm just along for the ride. Someone else is doing all the planning, leading guiding etc.

I did navigate on the first day of Hudson-Mohawk trial riding. Today I left the ride along the Erie Canal to those from slightly farther north and west. Tonight I'm sleeping in the music room of a wonderful old farmhouse (with some very impressive updates) with my roomie Becca! Wish us good sleep, I'm pretty tired from the heat and the trail but so grateful for a healthy body, beautiful creation, church hospitality and the amazing people of God that we've met so far along the way. (Not to mention spectacular fellow riders and support staff!)

Here are some links to follow us on:




No comments: